That’s queen B.I.T.C.H to you

Hello.

You know the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover”? The title might have something to do with it. Surely enough, within seconds it gives you the idea of how annoying and Perasan I can be. Well I ain’t that queen bitch you imagined I am. That title was picked randomly. I am Syee, the girl next door with typical Malay looks who comes from a small town and currently considering herself as a devoted citizen of Cyberjaya. LOL. Cyberjayans and ex-Cyberjayans would understand what I mean, yes?

Well back to the topic again. Because there are too many things going on my mind not knowing where to toss it to, I thought of writing again. Well typing, to be exact. Some of them are thrashes and some are too precious to be abandoned. Still, they are my point of views you might find it useful or entertaining. If they are not, then, at least I’ll be able take chances to share the good stuff, the bad stuff and leave it for your own judgement. This newly created blog is not the first one I’ve ever had. In fact, the previous one has about 2-3 posts now is left untouched since months ago until I decided to cease it and VOILA! There you go: http://sheesaysomg.blogspot.com

Not using real name though, you’ll find me on Facebook with that name. And this time round I’d love to update the blog regularly(urghh am I for real?) while keeping up with your blog(surely, blogs inspire me a lot).  Well since I’ve decided to be actively involved in blogging world(yeah we’ll see how. LOL), heads up guys your blogs are about to be stalked repetitively by me. 

Quite frankly, I’ll blog just about anything that I find neurotically disturbing or alleviating (in a good way). On top of everything else, I’d love to know every angles of your thinking in regards of my future posts(Belum apa-apa dah bising kan? He he)

Cheers everyone.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home