It's nice to picture how public transports ease our pocket, time, and energy to reach desired destinations. But that's not always the case. Let's take an example, KTM Komuter. It eases pocket, check. It eases time, unchecked. It eases energy, unchecked. What a bummer.

Oh well I'll sound biased just a little bit right now.

So, here is the top 5 reasons I hate KTM Komuter for a ride:

1. Stinky people are everywhere in the train.
I know odour is uncontrollable sometimes but i feel terrible having to hold my nose for their bad odours especially when it's jam-packed in there. Some more Malaysia is hot isn't it? I'm sorry, but use deodorant please! Or atleast bathe yourself often. Duhh!

2. Slow train fequency.
For whatever sake there is, shouldn't KTM Komuter authority provide a more accurate time frame for the passengers to board? So we don't have to run all the way down just to find out the train is delayed. And please observe normal and peak hours carefully so the number of trains provided is sufficient, then we don't have to get ourselves pushed and hitted by other selfish passengers during embark and disembark every time.

3. Pushing and hitting is part of the norms.
Now this one really pisses me off particularly when somebody purposely pushes me, not to mention the helpless elderly or handicapped people. To be exact, there was this chinese girl pushed me and when I ask what's up she just said sorry and pushed me again. For what? 'Pushing the limit' phrase does not work here, please be tolerance and not 'Kiasu'.

4. Sicko pervs.
Pervs are annoying, even if that is Brad Pitt as the subject. In fact, those pervs aren't even the good looking ones. But the ugly ones. And mostly are sad low-moral foreign workers who love to stare pervertly at women and trying to touch boobs and booties. Careful ladies. Just yell, shout, or pepper-spray them if you have to. Sexual harrasment shouldn't be tolerated.

5. Selfish people who misuse the seats against the needy.
Pregnant women, handicapped person, elderly, and women with kids. They deserve the seats more than some healthy lazy morons do. For instant, can you imagine your gramps stand inside the jam-packed train while everybody is pushing each other and not having anybody to offer their seat. Sad, i think.


Till then.

6 comments:

i hate the KTM too... but sometimes have to take them because KTM station is the nearest to my house

June 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

tell me about it.
i've only been on it like twice and i swear i dont ever wanna set foot on it again.

July 2, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

sowh true r babe..dat's y i prefer taking them only during off peak hours..I can ask ma bro 2 fetch me at s.alm n all bt sumytyms it helps 2 travel at my own sweet tym!~ hiks!(I shud hv learned how 2 drive! dang it!) :p

July 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

illy: :( totally. we still have to take em *faint* hehe. atleast there'll be lrt near ur house soon.

hannah: i know right? d sickest thing was d bad odours(foreign workers la mostly)..it's a killer! Should've bring air freshener. u should too next time :P

amy: practice 1st with bumper car. JOM?! haha. i've spent too much of my sweet time using ktm. now i need lrt near my house pls! :P

August 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

November 15, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

February 16, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home