Truth bites sometimes

I bet u've seen this kind of people along ur beautiful journey of life :) I have mine. So i'll share it with anyone who'd want to know:

I know someone who talks bad about everyone when things go wrong, never confronted, and yet pretend like nothing's happened.

I know someone who can live with spreading rumours that aren't even confirmed they're true.

I know someone who doesn't mind to live on other people's expense and acting like an invisible parasite in other people's life.

I know someone who has too many friends that many of the friends are forgotten until their contribution is needed.

I know someone who didn't care much when friends have uneasy thoughts and that person goes "Who cares, i have lots of friends". Such a huge ego.

I know someone who says sorry but never sincere in saying those sorry words.

I know someone who gives empty promises with no intention of fulfilling them.

It didn't matter. But.

If there is one thing that a person can be ashamed of oneself is, for being so COWARD in life that u don't stand your ground and u don't own your world.

*Words from within*

2 comments:

takpe nanti one day mesti akan kene balik kat dia. just sabar k.

August 1, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

sure. i'm tough =)

August 1, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home